Update.

Good Morning ! I just wanted to pop in today and share some exciting news ! Last week I started this blog . My goal was to share our story with people , help others and to raise awareness for pregnancy and infant loss . My goal was to reach 100 people during this journey.

Yesterday , I got a notification from blogger . I had over 12,000 views ! I am in total shock , and beyond thankful . I just can’t believe it . Thank you all so much .

Now , the whole point of this post. Yesterday I took an online class for blogging . Learning how to make my blog easier to navigate , and how to add more content . So today , I’m spending the day working on Tulips of Pink so that I’m able to share more content , add more posts , and make it easier for you all to browse and connect with me .

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you again for your support .

Until next time ..

Tulips of Pink
        🌷

Please Subscribe , share and Comment 👍









Comments

Popular Posts