About Me

Hello Readers ! My name is Haylli. I live in south eastern Ohio , born and raised  . I am 29 years old , I’ve been married to Tyler for 2 years; we  have three beautiful babies .  Harper is five years old , Cole is almost two and Gracelynn is our angel baby . I currently work as a CMA for a gastroenterologist .
Recently , we lost our daughter Gracelynn. She is actually the reason I started this blog . During the last 2 months , I have found such comfort in writing . It is very therapeutic and helps me understand what I’m feeling .. or at least get them down on paper.
I decided to start Tulips of Pink because I want to share our story . I want to raise awareness for pregnancy and infant loss . I want people to know what life after loss is like . It’s sad , messy , joyful and scary . I want to share every part of it with you . I hope that maybe I can help someone like so many have helped me . I am not a professional, I am simply just sharing my perspective on life .

Have a beautiful day ❤️
Please subscribe and share 👍

* if you have a story you would like to share , or simply need a person to be there  . Send me an email , I would love to hear from you ! hayllismith5@gmail.com ( this is my private account)





Welcome to Tulips of Pink .
           This is real life
   though it may be messy
            it is beautiful.
                   🌷

Comments

Popular Posts