Update / news .



Happy Memorial Day weekend readers . I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend ! 

I have a few life / blog updates I’d like to take a moment a share with you . First off , after talking with my husband , we have decided that I will be staying home this summer with the kids . I’m truly happy being home with them , while I love my job and even more so the people I’m lucky to work with , right now this just seems to be the best fit for me . I can’t wait to enjoy summer at home with my babies . I went shopping today and loaded up on summer fun 👍  I’ll share that post soon! 

Since I’ll be home , and Tulips of Pink has been so successful, I have decided to spend more time blogging ! As I said before , I’d like to share other aspects of my life as well. From kids + parenting + DIY + recipes ! So , in order for me to do all of this , I’ve been working on building a website . For the next couple weeks , I’ll be working on creating my site and transferring my blog over . No worries , this won’t change any content , it will actually be better for all of my readers . More access to content , easier to find and 100x more organized 😊 

Also.  Be sure to follow @tulipsofpink on Facebook + instagram for even more Tulips of Pink updates and photos 

So , I hope you all have a great weekend , I’ll be MIA for a couple days spending time with family . 

Stay safe out there ! 

Until next time .. 

Tulips of Pink 




 Content and Photos Owned and Created by Haylli Smith { tulipsofpink.com}

Comments

Popular Posts