New and Improved








Hello Readers! Today has been one heck of a day . Cole has destroyed anything he can get his hands on . He's filled our toilet with wrapping paper ( that was fun for me to pull out) , climbed on every surface imaginable and has scared me to death more than once . Oh , Little boys ...full of orneriness and energy  and covered in dirt ( I hope that's what that was ) . Harper was never as rambunctious as Cole, so this is new territory for me . Do you feel like your kids are the total opposite? I often wonder how Gracelynn would have fit into the mix and what she would be like . Anyway .. stay on topic Haylli. ( I warned you about my scatterness. Is that a word ?) 

  So as you can see , I have made a few changes to Tulips of Pink . I've not only changed the look , but I have also added new features . One new feature ( if you haven't already looked ) is an email list. Now what is that , you may ask ? When you subscribe to my blog , it automatically signs you up for my mailing list. Which means you get some awesome stuff .. for FREE . You will get notifications sent directly to you when I make a new post . You will also get a monthly newsletter . Which will be filled with tips , parenting hacks, husband hacks ( just kidding , I don't think there is any ) , bonus posts and pictures that aren't on my blog. All of this will be sent directly to your inbox . All you have to do is enter your email to subscribe

Another new feature is in the contact form . I want to hear from you ! you can send me a message easily through the contact form . This is probably my favorite thing . Feel free to share your story with me , say hi , or you can tell me what you had for dinner ( I'm always on the hunt for new recipes)  . I want to make it easy and private for you to contact me .  The whole point of Tulips of Pink is to raise awareness , share our story and to have a safe place for you to share your thoughts ! So, please don't hesitate , I want to hear from you! 

Finally , I downloaded new software to be able to share more content with you all. More posts , pictures and categories . Pretty awesome right? I think so ! 

So , head on over to my page and check it out ! Don't forget to subscribe and share ! 

Thank you all for allowing me to do this . Being able to open up and share things I haven't even said out loud with all of you has been a blessing . From the bottom of my heart , I thank you for your support ! 

Please let me know what you think ! Should I add anything ? I want to k ow your opinion ! 

p.s ..I'm working on my new post for tomorrow . I'm sorry for the past two days . Now that everything is set up how I want , I can go back to focusing on my writing . I hope you all have a wonderful evening . 

Tulips of Pink 
       ðŸŒ·


Comments

Popular Posts